If you find mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also unhealthy to have in your home. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can improve your chances of mold prevention. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes are exempt from these problems. Busted pipes, flooded basements, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. If you find mold, call Liberty Restoration for professional remediation services.
Through our tested mold services, our staff can completely eradicate any type of mold from your property. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. To learn how you can prevent and fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Receive affordable mold removal in Midvale and surrounding areas call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Await a professional mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- Keep any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores. Once they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Until it is completely dry, make sure the area is fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach evaporates before it can kill source colonies and viable spores. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Call Liberty Restoration now for professional attention with addressing your Midvale mold problems. After a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can count on.