If there is mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold can be described in various ways, but one word you won’t hear is enjoyable. You can improve your odds of preventing mold growth in your home with regular cleaning. But even these homes can have mold issues. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and humid temperatures can all provide an ideal space for mold growth. If you think you have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration now.
Through our proven mold removal services, our technicians can completely eradicate any type of mold from your property. Additionally, we’ll take the steps necessary to prevent mold growth in the future. To find out how you can fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Receive professional mold removal service in the Midvale area contact Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional mold inspection before spending time in contaminated areas.
- If possible, prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to prevent the spores from spreading. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using a wet vac or steam cleaner. Until it dries completely, keep the area is fully ventilated. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Bleach will evaporate before killing viable source colonies and spores. There are far better and safer antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may actually cause harmful spores to spread.
Call Liberty Restoration now for professional attention with correcting your Midvale mold problems. Following an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can depend on.