Let Liberty Restoration handle your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these issues. Busted pipes, flooded basements, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you think you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our mold removal services are tested to completely eradicate mold from your home. On top of that, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Check out our lists below for ways to fight and prevent mold in your home. Find affordable mold removal service in the Midvale area call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional has done a proper mold inspection.
- Prevent any water from collecting in the contaminated area if possible.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to keep spores from spreading.
- For contaminated carpets, use steam cleaning or a wet vac. Completely ventilate the area until it is completely dry. This will not fully eradicate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause spores to quickly spread.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Other antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer available. Bleach will evaporate before it can kill source colonies and spores.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could actually cause mold spores to spread.
Find help with your mold problems in Midvale immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. After a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.