Complications like defective plumbing can lead to flooding, which typically results in significant water damage inside your home. It’s vital to find the right company that can clean up a flooded basement. Liberty Restoration moves immediately by sending qualified specialists who use proven treatment methods to repair flood damage caused by heavy rains.
Removing flood or water damage takes more work than cleaning a small spill. Moderate to severe damage gets into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your house that aren’t as straightforward to take care of on your own. Without trained restoration, opportunity for mold development and lasting water damage increase.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue homeowners can overlook for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists remedy these problems to revive your home to a livable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known across Midvale for our superior work. We send our most qualified specialists to businesses and homes to take care of water and flood damage. We work quickly, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage Correctly
When handling water damage at home, remember these guidelines before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the flooded area
- Dry damp cushions and elevate furniture
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer pictures, documents and valuables to a stable, dry area
- Remove soaked fabrics and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from bookcases and spread out pages for the best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to evade further destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the more you wait, the more damage will happen
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your house been damaged by flooding from broken pipes or wet weather? Liberty Restoration in Midvale will help you out. Call 801-917-3803 today. Liberty Restoration can provide you affordable basement flood damage repair in Midvale, Ut.