Water or flood damage can completely halt the daily schedule in your home. If neglected, water stains or a flood can leave lasting harm to your property. It’s vital to use a company that can clean up a flooded room. Liberty Restoration acts immediately with trained specialists and effective treatment processes to repair flood damage caused by frozen pipes.
It requires more than towels and a fan to treat water or flood damage in your home. Significant to critical damage can seep into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your home that aren’t as straightforward to take care of without help. This remaining moisture can harm your home and leave it prone to mold development.
Disregarding water damage can have a high price as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts repair the damage to restore your property to a comfortable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is known throughout Midvale for our quality work. We send well trained professionals to businesses and homes to take care of water and flood damage. Call Liberty Restoration now. We work quickly, professionally and effectively.
Taking Care of Home Water Damage Correctly
After experiencing a flood, use these procedures before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the wet spot
- Put fans around to disseminate airflow and dry the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet pillows and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Remove pictures, paintings and valuables to a level, dry spot
- Clear away moist fabrics and air them out
- Transfer wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the damage:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will happen
The Best Company for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Has your home been damaged by flooding from cracked pipes or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Midvale can answer the call. Call 801-917-3803 soon. Liberty Restoration performs affordable basement flood damage repair in Midvale, Ut.