Problems like faulty plumbing can induce flooding, which frequently leads to hefty water damage inside your home. Liberty Restoration acts immediately with qualified professionals and effective repair processes.
You’ll need more than mops and a fan to take care of flood or water damage in your home. Significant to severe damage leaks into subflooring, drywalls and layers under your property that are tough to take care of without help. This leftover moisture can harm your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold growth.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t an issue homeowners can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix these areas to restore your property to a livable condition quickly.
When it comes to restoration professionals around Logan, Liberty Restoration is perfect to get the job done. We hire well trained specialists to properties to take care of water and flood damage. Contact Liberty Restoration today. We always act fast, professionally and efficiently.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
After experiencing a flood, follow these guidelines before the professionals arrive:
- Invest in dehumidifiers around the wet area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the chest and its contents
- Relocate photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Clear away damp clothes and dry them
- Remove wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade further harm:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to get rid of water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do call a water damage specialist immediately
Contact Liberty Restoration
Has your property been damaged by flooding from broken plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Logan will help you out. Call us today.
Logan Flood Damage Before & After Restoration