Issues like broken plumbing can cause flooding, which frequently results in hefty water destruction inside your home. Liberty Restoration of Logan responds quickly by sending trained professionals and proven treatment techniques.
Removing flood or water damage requires more effort than a towel and fans. Significant to serious damage leaks into subflooring, walls and layers under your home that aren’t as easy to take care of alone. This remaining moisture can damage your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold development.
Unfortunately, flood damage isn’t an issue you can ignore for too long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix the damage to revive your home to a livable condition in no time.
If you’re looking for flood and water damage specialists near Logan, Liberty Restoration is best to get the job done. Our qualified professionals leave businesses and homes better than they found them. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Call Liberty Restoration today.
How to Handle Water Damage in a Home
After experiencing a flood, remember these guidelines to ensure a safe restoration:
- Install dehumidifiers around the flooded area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Remove photos, documents and art to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked clothes and air them out
- Remove wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to fend off add to the destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Standing Water Restoration and Repair
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Logan, allowing us to assist customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been damaged by a disaster like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Logan
Logan Water Damage Before & After Restoration