No one would ever like finding sewer damage in their home. Liberty Restoration helps the Logan region with these situations, no matter if it’s from toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, we’re here to reverse the damage. When your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t wait to call for assistance. Call Liberty Restoration now to speak with a contractor and clean up the problem.
If you attempt fixing the mess alone, it could make the situation harder to remove. Because of this, it is vital to take the correct care to counteract the sewage issue to avoid it from getting worse. Sewage of any type harbor bacteria and pathogens that can cause sickness.
The Liberty Restoration team has sanitized technology so they can begin clearing out the dirt and debris in the problem area. Often, sewage treatment can only begin once the location is dry. We then begin disinfection steps to treat and counteract the toxic sewage the sewage contains. We work rapidly to remove buildup, odor and anything that may breed mold. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may conduct mold removal to avoid worse issues.
Keeping Your Family Safe
Please do not try to handle any backup without the proper training and equipment. We suggest speaking with a Liberty Restoration team member before working yourself. To protect your wellbeing, you can prepare the scene for our specialists by:
- Block off soiled areas to keep kids or pets from getting sick.
- Always use water resistant rubber boots or gloves before walking into the location.
- Avoid direct contact with touched items.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Dispose of dirty items such as upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even a little residue in porous items can spread illness.
- Do not eat or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always clean your hands with warm water and soap after being in contaminated areas.