Discovering sewer damage at home is a terrible thing. Liberty Restoration serves the Logan, Ut area with assistance for this scenario, whether it’s a result of pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to reverse the damage. If your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t delay getting help. Reach out to Liberty Restoration right away to speak with a contractor and clean up the damage.
Sewer Line Hazards
If you try addressing the backup yourself, it can make the issue harder to remove. Because of this, it is crucial to take careful care to combat your damage dilemma to prevent it from getting worse. Even little overflows carry a mixture of pathogens that can cause health problems like Salmonella.
We start treatment by removing liquid and solid debris. Often, sewage repair can only start as soon as the area is dry. We then begin sanitization steps to remove and neutralize the toxic sewage inside the sewage. One of our initial goals is to remove buildup, odor and stop the leak at the source. In severe cases, Liberty Restoration can conduct mold removal to prevent problems from getting worse.
Responding to Sewage Backup
Please do not try to handle any contamination without a professional. We suggest talking to a Liberty Restoration specialist before acting. In order to safeguard your family’s wellbeing, you can prep the scene for our staff by:
- Section off soiled areas to keep children or animals from tampering.
- Wear waterproof rubber boots and gloves.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Get rid of tainted items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little residue in porous items can spread illness.
- Do not consume or keep any food that touches sewage backup.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, particularly before drinking.