Call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also hazardous to your health. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even humid temperatures can cause mold growth. If you think you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our skilled restoration technicians can provide thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. We can also provide you with remediation work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to fight and prevent mold in your home. Receive professional and affordable mold removal in the Logan area call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Stay clear of all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to keep spores from spreading.
- If carpeting has been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it dries completely, make sure the area is fully ventilated. This will not completely eliminate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause millions of spores to spread in the air.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before killing source colonies and viable spores. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse harmful spores into the air.
Make your home healthier by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your Logan mold problems. Following a complete assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.