Let Liberty Restoration address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just gross to look at, but it’s also unhealthy to have in your home. Regular cleaning and maintenance can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But even the cleanest home can have a mold problem. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in humid temperatures. If you think you may have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold services are tested to completely remove mold from the home. On top of that, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Look at our list of Dos and Don’ts below for ways to fight and prevent mold in your home. Liberty Restoration is a source where you can find professional and affordable mold removal in the Logan area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before doing anything in contaminated areas.
- If possible, keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to prevent spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as possible using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of the vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Fully ventilate the area until it is dry. Completing these steps won’t eliminate all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t place fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of mold spores through the air.
Make your home safer by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your Logan mold problems. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.