If you find mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086
Mold is certainly gross to look at, but it’s also a very unhealthy house guest. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can increase your chances of preventing mold growth. But even a clean home can have mold problems. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. If you think you may have mold problems, call Liberty Restoration now.
Through our tested mold services, our staff can fully remove mold from the home. We can also provide remediation work to reduce the chances that mold will grow in the future. Check out our lists below for ways to fight mold on your own. With Liberty Restoration, you will find affordable mold removal in the Logan area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important documents that have been contaminated.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach releases harmful and does not effectively kill source colonies and spores before it evaporates. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area, it will disperse tiny spores into the air by the millions.
Get help with your Logan mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. Following an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can trust.