Call Liberty Restoration for assistance with mold removal
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can improve your chances of mold prevention. But even the cleanest home can have a mold problem. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you think you have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold removal services have been tested to completely eradicate mold from your property. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation efforts to prevent future mold growth. Read the lists below to learn more about how to fight mold. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for affordable mold removal service in Logan and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep all water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important documents that have been contaminated. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Fully ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. This will not fully eliminate the mold, but will keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach releases harmful and does not kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may facilitate the movement of harmful spores through the air.
Make your home safer through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in Logan. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.