Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold can be talked about in various ways (gross, smelly, dangerous), but one adjective you won’t hear is pleasant. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to ensuring that your home is mold-free. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these issues. Flooded carpets, leaky pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold growth, sometimes in areas you can’t even see. If you believe you may have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration.
Our restoration experts can offer complete mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Read our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn how to fight mold in your home. With Liberty Restoration, you will find professional and affordable mold removal service in Logan.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before spending time in contaminated areas.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Keep spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated books or documents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. These procedures will not fully eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Safer antimicrobial products are available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing source colonies and spores.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread through the air.
Make your home healthier by calling Liberty Restoration for help with your mold problems in Logan. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.