Nobody would ever like to encounter sewer backup at house. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration helps the Layton Ut area with sewer backup cleanup. If your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t wait to get help. Call Liberty Restoration now to speak with a professional and fix the problem.
Hazards of Sewage Breaks
If you try to fix the spill yourself, it could make the issue harder to remove. That’s why it is vital to take the proper precautions to reverse the sewage issue to avoid further issues. Sewage of all kinds have bacteria and toxins that may result in disease.
We begin sanitation by cleaning up physical debris. In many cases, sewer damage treatment can only start when the location has been cleaned. Next, we start disinfection procedures to remove and neutralize the hazardous sewage inside the sewage. Our team does the drying-out and removal procedures swiftly to avoid mold and odor growth. If your sewer damage is particularly severe, we will perform updates to prevent mold growth.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The professionals with Liberty Restoration have years of training and knowledge about sewage removal techniques. Failure to follow these methods can put yourself in danger. While we recommend holding off until our professionals to respond at your home, please take these precautions:
- Keep children and pets away from affected spots.
- Always use water resistant gloves or rubber boots before entering the area.
- Avoid direct contact with affected items.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or brought to a dry cleaner.
- Get rid of dirty items such as upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even a little residue in porous items can spread disease.
- Get rid of all contaminated food that touches sewage backup.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, especially before drinking.