Water or flood damage can change your every day routine completely. If ignored, water stains or a flood can leave permanent damage to your home. Liberty Restoration responds quickly by sending skilled specialists who use effective treatment techniques.
You’ll need more than towels and a fan to take care of flood or water damage in your home. Significant to serious damage can seep into subflooring, walls and layers under your home that are tough to take care of without help. Without professional restoration, the likelihood of mold development and permanent water damage increase.
Ignoring damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup experts fix the damage to return your home to a habitable condition in no time.
When it comes to water and flood damage experts near Centerville, Liberty Restoration is the group for the job. Our knowledgeable experts leave water damaged areas in better condition than they were before. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Contact Liberty Restoration now.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
If you’re coping with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, remember these strategies before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and dry the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet upholstery and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Relocate photos, paintings and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Remove soaked fabrics and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Take it into account that there are also numerous things you should not do to avoid further harm:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Avoid using electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to help clients across the state with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a problem like leaky pipes, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, call Liberty Restoration in Centerville
Centerville Flood Damage Before & After Restoration