Issues like faulty plumbing can produce flooding, which typically causes hefty water damage inside your home. These situations need a quick response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Centerville.
Treating flood or water damage takes more effort than household methods. Moderate to serious damage gets into floorboards, drywalls and layers under your property that aren’t as easy to treat on your own. This remaining water can eat at your home and leave it prone to mold development.
Neglecting flood damage can be extremely expensive as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup specialists repair the damage to revive your property to a comfortable condition quickly.
Liberty Restoration is known throughout Centerville for our superior restoration. Our skilled experts leave water damaged areas better than they were before. Contact Liberty Restoration now. We always act quickly, professionally and efficiently.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
If you’re dealing with water damage anywhere else in your house, remember these guidelines before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the soaked area
- Dry wet pillows and elevate furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry location
- Remove soaked fabrics and air them out
- Remove wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Remember that there are also numerous things you should not do to evade add to the impairment:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to clean up water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on wet areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Centerville, allowing us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been affected by a problem like broken plumbing, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Centerville
Centerville Flood Damage Before & After Restoration