Finding sewer backup at home is never a pleasant surprise. Liberty Restoration assists the Centerville region with this scenario, whether it’s caused by toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to reverse the damage. Do not neglect this problem if you find it. Get the contractors of Liberty Restoration to assist you with the problem, whatever the scale.
If you try fixing the mess alone, it can make the issue more difficult to remove. That’s why it is essential to take careful measures to combat the sewage issue to avoid further issues. Sewage of any type have bacteria and pathogens that may result in sickness.
Our team has protective technology so they can begin removing the dirt and liquids around the mess. We have to additionally air out the mess before we can fix the plumbing infrastructure. Equipped with the right technology, we will begin reversing your sewage damage situation. One of our main goals is to neutralize odors and stop the leak at the source. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration can conduct mold removal to prevent issues from getting worse.
Before the Professionals Arrive
The contractors at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage removal techniques. Not following these steps can put yourself in danger. While we suggest waiting for our team to arrive on the scene, here are some precautions you can take:
- Quarantine contaminated areas to prevent kids or pets from getting sick.
- Wear waterproof gloves and rubber boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched items.
- Any compromised fabrics should be doused in hot water or brought to a dry cleaner.
- Dispose of dirty items like carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even a little residue in porous items can spread illness.
- Discard all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Always clean your hands with hot water and soap after being in contaminated areas.