Sewer damage is probably the last problem you want to walk in on. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration serves the Centerville area with sewer damage sanitation. If your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay getting service. Call Liberty Restoration now to talk to a contractor and remove the problem.
Sewage Line Issues
If you try to address the mess alone, the problem can intensify. A situation that involves sewage is usually a delicate one, so it’s essential to proceed with caution. Even minor seeps have a blend of pathogens that may result in disease like Hepatitis A and Salmonella.
We start sanitation by eliminating liquid and solid waste. In many cases, sewer damage repair can only begin as soon as the spot has been cleaned. Equipped with the right tools, we can start treating any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. The Liberty Restoration team completes the aeration and removal steps as soon as we can to prevent build up of mold or odor. If your sewage backup is particularly serious, we can perform updates to prevent growth of mold and other pathogens.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The professionals at Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage backup. Not following these methods can put yourself in danger. Though we suggest waiting for our team to respond at your home, please take these precautions:
- Keep children and animals away from problem spots.
- Always use waterproof rubber boots or gloves before walking into the location.
- Avoid direct contact with affected possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or bringing them to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be tossed.
- Throw out all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Clean your hands thoroughly with soap after being around contaminated areas, particularly prior to drinking.