Sewer backup is probably the last problem you want to discover in your home. Liberty Restoration serves the Centerville, Ut area with assistance for this scenario, no matter if it’s from toilet seepage, pipe blockage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to help. When your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t wait to get service. Call Liberty Restoration right away to talk to a contractor to reverse the issue.
Problems with Sewage Breaks
If you try to address the spill without proper training, it can make the situation worse. A scenario involving sewage is always a hard one, so it’s essential to work precisely. Sewage of all kinds have microbes and pathogens that may result in disease.
We start cleanup by eliminating liquid and solid waste. We must also air out the area before treating the pipe system. We then begin sanitization steps to remove and neutralize the toxic waste material the sewage contains. We work quickly to remove odors and anything that may foster mold. If your sewer damage is particularly bad, we will perform follow up checks to stop mold growth.
Keeping Your Family Safe
It can be tempting to try to remove any contamination without professional training. We suggest speaking with one of our specialists before acting. To protect your health, you can prepare the scene for our team by:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by blocking off the location children and pets.
- Always use water resistant gloves or rubber boots before entering the location.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- Any compromised fabrics should be doused in hot water or brought to a dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a bit contamination needs to be disposed of.
- Do not consume or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always clean your hands with hot water and soap after being in contaminated areas.