Nobody would ever enjoy discovering sewer damage in their house. Whether it’s a blocked or corroded pipe or seeping toilet, Liberty Restoration serves the Centerville Ut region with sewer damage services. Do not neglect this issue if you run into it. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now to talk to a member of our staff and clean up the damage.
Hazards of Sewage Breaks
If you try to address the spill yourself, it can make the spill worse. That’s why it is vital to take the proper measures to combat your damage problem to prevent it from getting worse. Sewage of all types harbor bacteria and pathogens that can create illness.
We begin cleanup by cleaning up liquid and solid debris. In some cases, sewer damage repair can only start as soon as the area is dry. Equipped with specialized technology, we will begin reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. Our team does the aeration and removal steps as soon as we can to prevent mold and odor growth. In dire cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps to keep mold away and avoid worse issues.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The professionals at Liberty Restoration have years of training and experience with sewage damage. Not following these steps can put yourself in danger. Though we suggest holding off until our team to appear on the scene, please take these precautions:
- Keep children and animals away from affected areas.
- If you must grab items from the area, use waterproof gloves and heavy duty boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched items.
- Clean any fabric in hot water or bring them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Dispose of dirty items such as upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can promote illness.
- Throw out all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face prior to thoroughly washing your hands.