Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. By keeping your home clean, you can increase your odds of preventing mold growth. But mold problems can occur in clean homes too. Flooded basements, broken pipes, and humid temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold growth, often in places you can’t even see. If you believe you may have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully eradicate mold from your home. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. Prevent mold on your own by following our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Find professional and affordable mold removal service in the Centerville area call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional has done a proper mold inspection.
- Prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If documents are contaminated, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores. After they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as you can. Dispose of vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac or steam cleaner. Until it is completely dry, keep the area is fully ventilated. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up mold growth. This could cause millions of spores to quickly spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates. Other antimicrobial products are much more effective and safer available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may facilitate the movement of millions of harmful spores.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for professional attention with correcting your Centerville mold problems. Following an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can count on.