If you find mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold can be described in various ways, but one word you will never hear is enjoyable. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can improve your odds of preventing mold growth. But that doesn’t necessarily mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Busted pipes, flooded basements, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. If you discover mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold services have been proven to completely remove mold from the home. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to prevent future mold growth. To see how you can fight mold on your own, read our list of Dos and Don’ts below. With Liberty Restoration, you will receive affordable mold removal in Centerville and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any contaminated books or paper items.
- For contaminated carpets, use steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. Bleach releases harmful and does not effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating. Safer antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air by the millions.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your mold problems in Centerville. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.