Liberty Restoration can handle your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Nobody wants to have mold growing in their home. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is mold-free. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even humid temperatures can lead to mold growth. If you see mold, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our restoration experts can provide thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. On top of that, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Fight mold on your own by following our lists below. With Liberty Restoration, you will find professional mold removal service in Centerville and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is completed before spending time in contaminated area.
- Prevent any water from collecting in the contaminated area.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or documents that have been contaminated.
- If carpets have been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach releases dioxins and does not effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may facilitate the movement of mold spores through the air.
Find help with your Centerville mold problems immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. After a complete inspection, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can count on.