If there is mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. You can go a long way to prevent mold in your home with regular cleaning and maintenance. But even a clean home can have a mold problem. Flooded carpets, broken pipes, and humid temperatures can all provide an ideal space for mold growth. If you think you may have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Our experienced restoration technicians can offer complete mold removal services to ensure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. In addition, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to fight mold in your home. Find affordable mold removal in Centerville contact Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is completed before going near any contaminated area.
- If possible, keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to prevent the spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as you can. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Until it dries completely, keep the area fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Other antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective. Bleach releases dioxins and does not kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t place fans on mold. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny spores into the air.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for quick response with correcting your mold problems in Centerville. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can depend on.