Water or flood damage can completely halt the daily routine in your home. If neglected, water stains or a flood can result in lasting harm to your home. It’s critical to use the right company that can clean up a flooded basement. These issues need a speedy response from professionals like those from Liberty Restoration in Centerville.
It requires more than towels and a vacuum to remove water or flood damage in your home. Significant to serious damage gets into subflooring, drywall and the lower layers of your house that aren’t as simple to treat on your own. This remaining moisture can harm your home and increase the chances for mold development.
Neglecting flood damage can become very costly as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix the damage to return your home to a habitable state in no time.
In the case that you require a company that can clean up a flooded basement, Liberty Restoration is best to get the work done. Our knowledgeable professionals leave businesses and homes better off than they were before. We act rapidly, professionally and effectively. Reach out to Liberty Restoration now.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
If you’re dealing with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, follow these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers around the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate the air and dry the room
- Soak up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise draperies off the wet area
- Dry damp cushions and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer pictures, paintings and valuables to a level, dry location
- Remove damp fabrics and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for the best results
Take it into account that there are also various things you should not do to evade add to the harm:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet carpet and floors
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Don’t try to lift the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Do contact a flood damage professional immediately
Contact Us for a Flood Damage Remediation Quote
Liberty Restoration operates from offices in Centerville, allowing us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been harmed by a problem like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, call Liberty Restoration in Centerville, Ut at 801-917-3803 now.