Water or flood damage can totally halt the every day routine in your home. If neglected, water damage or flooding can end in lasting harm to your property. Liberty Restoration of Cedar City responds immediately by sending trained professionals and effective treatment techniques.
You’ll need more than towels and a fan to treat water or flood damage in your home. Significant to serious damage can seep into subflooring, walls and the lower layers of your property that are tough to take care of alone. Without skilled assistance, the likelihood of mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Overlooking damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals repair these areas to return your property to a comfortable state quickly.
If you’re looking for water damage removal experts in Cedar City, Liberty Restoration is perfect to get the job done. We hire well trained specialists to properties to take care of flood and water damage. Call Liberty Restoration today. We work promptly, courteously and effectively.
How to Handle Water Damage in a Home
After experiencing a flood, remember these procedures to certify a safe restoration:
- Invest in dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to distribute the air and remove moisture from the room
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift draperies off the soaked area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all drenched drawers to dry the inside and its contents
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a stable, dry location
- Clear away damp clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and spread out pages for best results
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to avoid add to the destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Don’t use electrical devices on wet areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause shrinkage
- Do contact a flood damage professional immediately
Standing Water Repair and Restoration
Has your property been damaged by flooding from cracked plumbing or a heavy rain? Liberty Restoration in Cedar City will help you out. Call us today.
Cedar City Water Damage Before & After Restoration