Damage from water or flooding can completely change the every day schedule in your home. If neglected, water damage or flooding can result in lasting harm to your property. Liberty Restoration of Cedar City acts immediately with trained specialists and proven restoration methods.
You’ll need more than towels and a fan to remove water or flood damage in your home. Moderate to severe damage leaks into subflooring, drywalls and the lower layers of your property that are tough to remove alone. This remaining water can damage your home’s foundation and leave it prone to mold development.
Ignoring flood damage can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix these problems to restore your property to a comfortable state quickly.
Liberty Restoration is known throughout Cedar City for our superior restoration. Our qualified professionals leave water damaged areas better than they found them. We work fast, professionally and effectively. Reach out to Liberty Restoration today.
How to Handle Water Damage at Home
If you’re coping with water damage in your basement, follow these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the affect area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the area
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the wet area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all soaked drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, paintings and art to a level, dry location
- Clear away moist clothes and dry them
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to avoid add to the harm:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to extract water
- Avoid using electrical appliances on soaked carpet and floors
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Do call a flood damage expert immediately
Serving Cedar City
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Cedar City, allowing us to assist customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been harmed by a problem like burst pipes, a severe rainstorm, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Cedar City
Cedar City Water Damage Before & After Restoration