Discovering sewer damage in your home is never a pleasant surprise. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration serves the Cedar City area with sewer damage sanitation. When your plumbing lines take on damage, don’t delay calling for assistance. Get the professionals of Liberty Restoration to reverse the situation, regardless of how big the problem is.
Sewage Line Dilemmas
If you try to fix the mess without proper training, the issue can intensify. Because of this, it is essential to take the correct care to counteract the damage dilemma to prevent it from getting worse. Even little backups carry a blend of toxins that may result in illnesses like Hepatitis A and Salmonella.
Our staff has sanitized gear so they can begin removing the dirt and liquids in the problem area. In many cases, sewer damage treatment can only start when the location has been cleaned. Armed with specialized technology, we can begin treating your sewage damage situation. We work quickly to remove buildup, odor and anything that may foster mold. In serious cases, Liberty Restoration can take steps for mold removal to prevent worse issues.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The professionals with Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage damage. Failure to follow these steps can expose yourself to pathogens. Though we recommend waiting for our professionals to arrive at your home, please follow these precautions:
- Keep the contaminated location and your family safe by sectioning off the area kids and pets.
- In the event you must remove items from the area, use water resistant gloves and heavy duty boots.
- Avoid direct contact with touched possessions.
- You might be able to save some possessions by cleaning them in hot water or taking them to a dry cleaner.
- Get rid of tainted items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can spread illness.
- Discard all contaminated food that comes in contact with sewage water.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after coming into contact with contaminated areas, especially prior to drinking.