Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold is gross to look at, but it’s also quite unhealthy. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your odds of mold prevention. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Flooded basements, leaky pipes, and humid temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold growth, often in areas you can’t even see. If you see mold, call Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services are proven to completely remove mold from the home. We can also perform remediation work to reduce the chances that mold is able to grow again. Read our lists below to learn how to fight and prevent mold on your own. Find affordable mold removal in the Cedar City area call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated area.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or documents that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- If carpets have been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Fully ventilate the area until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t eliminate all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause spores to spread in the air.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. More effective antimicrobial products are available. Bleach releases dioxins and does not effectively kill source colonies and spores before evaporating.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause tiny spores to spread.
Receive help with your mold problems in Cedar City immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.