If there is mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration at 1-888-334-6086
Nobody wants to have mold growth in their home. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your odds of preventing mold growth. But even these homes can have mold issues. Flooded basements, leaky pipes, and wet climates can all lead to an ideal space for mold growth, often in areas you can’t even see. Liberty Restoration can offer professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Through our proven mold removal services, our technicians can fully remove any type of mold from your home. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation techniques to prevent future mold growth. Fight and prevent mold on your own by reading our lists below. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for affordable mold removal in the Cedar City area.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a complete mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- If possible, prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- For contaminated carpets, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Fully ventilate the area until it is dry. This will help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before killing source colonies and viable spores. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread.
Contact Liberty Restoration now for quick response with addressing your mold problems in Cedar City. Following an expert inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can depend on.