If there is mold in your home, call Liberty Restoration immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold isn’t just disgusting, but it’s also hazardous to your health. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can go a long way to ensuring that your home is mold-free. But clean homes can have mold problems too. Mold can grow following unexpected flooding in the home or even something as innocuous as humid temperatures. If you believe you have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Through our proven mold services, our staff can completely remove mold from your home. In addition, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. To see how you can fight mold in your home, read the lists below. By contacting Liberty Restoration, you will receive professional and affordable mold removal in the Cedar City area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Ensure that a professional mold inspection is finished before going near any contaminated area.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to keep spores from spreading. After they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. These procedures will not completely eradicate mold, but will keep it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t try to clean up mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air by the millions.
Let Liberty Restoration help correct your mold problems in Cedar City. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.