Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold is an unpleasant guest to have in your home. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to preventing mold in your home. But clean homes can have mold problems too. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in humid temperatures. If you believe you have a problem with mold, call Liberty Restoration.
Our mold removal services have been proven to fully remove mold from the property. On top of that, we will perform necessary remediation to work to reduce the chances of future mold growth. To learn how you can prevent and fight mold, read the list of Dos and Don’ts below. Receive affordable mold removal service in Cedar City call Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Ensure that a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- If possible, prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- If books or other paper items are contaminated, handle them with care to avoid spreading spores. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Dispose of vacuum contents in fully sealed plastic bags.
- If carpeting has been contaminated, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning is also helpful. Until it dries completely, keep the area is fully ventilated. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also will evaporate before killing spores and source colonies.
- Don’t use fans on mold. This could facilitate the movement of millions of tiny spores.
Get help with your Cedar City mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. After a complete assessment, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.