Water or flood damage can change your daily routine completely. If neglected, water stains or flooding can result in lasting damage to your property. It is critical to call a company that can clean up a flooded basement. These issues require immediate action from trained contractors like those from Liberty Restoration in Cedar City.
It requires more than mops and a fan to treat water or flood damage in your home. Significant to serious damage leaks into floorboards, walls and the lower layers of your home that aren’t as simple to remove alone. This remaining moisture can damage your home and leave it prone to mold growth.
Unfortunately, water damage isn’t a problem homeowners can ignore for long. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals repair the damage to return your property to a habitable condition in no time.
When it comes to water damage removal contractors near Cedar City, Liberty Restoration is perfect for the job. Our knowledgeable experts leave homes and businesses better off than they found them. Talk to Liberty Restoration now. We always work fast, courteously and effectively.
Handling Home Water Damage The Right Way
If you’re dealing with flood or water damage anywhere else in your house, remember these methods before the flood damage professionals arrive:
- Set up dehumidifiers near the wet area
- Place fans around to circulate airflow and remove moisture from the area
- Mop up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to lift curtains off the flooded area
- Dry damp pillows and prop furniture
- Open all wet drawers to dry the chest and anything within
- Transfer photos, paintings and valuables to a level, dry spot
- Clear away soaked fabrics and dry them
- Remove wet books from bookcases and open the pages for the best outcome
Keep in mind that there are also several things you should not do to evade add to the harm:
- Avoid using a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Don’t step in flood water if the power around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause contraction
- Don’t wait to call a flood damage specialist, the more you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Us for Affordable Flood Damage Restoration
Liberty Restoration does business from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to aid customers throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your property has been affected by a problem like leaky plumbing, flash flooding, cracked foundation or damaged drainage, contact Liberty Restoration in Cedar City at 801-917-3803 today.