Discovering sewer damage in your home is a terrible thing. Liberty Restoration assists the Brigham City area with this scenario, no matter if it’s from corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, we’re here to fix it. Don’t wait to get help with this dilemma if you encounter it. Get the contractors from Liberty Restoration to reverse the issue, no matter the scope and scale.
Sewage Line Hazards
Attempting to treat sewage spills without the right certifications can worsen the situation. Because of this, it is important to take the proper precautions to reverse the backup dilemma to prevent it from getting worse. Even little backups have a cocktail of toxins that may create disease like Salmonella and Hepatitis A.
The Liberty Restoration specialists begin sanitation by cleaning up physical debris. Often, sewage treatment can only begin once the location is dry. Armed with the right technology, we will begin treating any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. The Liberty Restoration team finishes the aeration and extraction procedures swiftly to prevent mold and odor growth. In serious cases, Liberty Restoration contractors may take steps for mold removal to avoid issues from getting worse.
Keeping Your Family Safe
Please do not attempt to handle any contamination without the proper training and equipment. We suggest speaking with one of our contractors before acting. To protect your wellbeing, we advise taking great care and following some best practices. You should:
- Keep the contaminated area and your family safe by sectioning off the area kids and pets.
- Wear water resistant rubber boots and gloves.
- Avoid direct contact with touched items.
- Clean fabrics in hot water or take them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Dispose of tainted items such as carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even a little contamination in porous items can spread illness.
- Discard all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Do not drink, eat or touch your face before thoroughly washing your hands.