Call us at 1-888-334-6086 for any mold problems!
Mold Nobody wants to have mold growth. You can go a long way to prevent mold in your home with regular cleaning. But mold problems can strike clean homes too. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in a humid climate. If you discover mold in your home, contact Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Our mold removal services are tested to completely remove mold from the property. We can also provide you with remediation work to reduce the likelihood that mold is able to grow again. To see how you can prevent and fight mold, read the list of Dos and Don’ts below. Find affordable mold removal in Brigham City and surrounding areas contact Liberty Restoration.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Make sure a total mold inspection is finished before spending time in contaminated area.
- Keep any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area if possible.
- Keep spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated documents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t try to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available. Bleach releases harmful and won’t kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your Brigham City mold problems. After an expert inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can depend on.