Let Liberty Restoration take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold can be talked about in various ways (disgusting, smelly, dangerous), but one adjective you won’t hear is pleasant. You can go a long way to keep mold out of your home with regular cleaning. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes are exempt from these issues. Broken pipes, flooded basements, and even humid temperatures can lead to mold growth. If you find mold, call Liberty Restoration for professional removal services.
Through our proven mold removal services, our staff can completely eradicate mold from your property. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation work to prevent mold growth in the future. Prevent and fight mold on your own by following our list of Dos and Don’ts below. Receive professional mold removal in the Brigham City area call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Get an expert assessment of all mold issues by calling a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Prevent the spreading of spores by carefully handling any important books or paper items that have been contaminated. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can using a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to quickly dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it has dried completely. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause invisible and dangerous spores to spread.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach releases harmful and does not effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating. Safer antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of harmful spores through the air.
Contact Liberty Restoration
Call Liberty Restoration now for quick response with addressing your mold problems in Brigham City. We will provide a thorough assessment and get started on your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.