Complications like faulty pipes can lead to flooding, which typically leads to substantial water damage inside your home. These issues call for immediate action from trained specialists like those from Liberty Restoration in Bountiful.
You’ll need more than towels and a vacuum to take care of flood or water damage in your home. While it’s easy to clean surface water from areas in your home, water can leak into lower layers and between walls without you realizing. Without professional assistance, the likelihood of mold growth and permanent water damage increase.
Ignoring damage caused by water can cost you significant time and money as a homeowner. The Liberty Restoration emergency cleanup professionals fix the damage to revive your home to a comfortable state in no time.
Liberty Restoration is famous across Bountiful for our reliable work. Our qualified experts leave properties in better condition than they were before. Contact Liberty Restoration now. We work fast, professionally and effectively.
Best Practices for Water Damage at Home
After experiencing a flood, follow these procedures before the professionals arrive:
- Install dehumidifiers near the flooded area
- Place fans around to disseminate the air and remove moisture from the room
- Clean up as much water as you can
- Use a coat hanger to raise curtains off the flooded area
- Dry wet pillows and prop furniture on bricks with aluminum foil below furniture bases
- Open all wet drawers to dry the inside and anything within
- Transfer photos, documents and valuables to a level, dry location
- Clear away soaked fabrics and air them out
- Take out all of the wet books from shelves and open the pages for best results
Remember that there are also several things you should not do to evade add to the destruction:
- Don’t use a household vacuum cleaner to remove water
- Don’t use electrical appliances on soaked areas
- Avoid stepping in flood water if the electricity around it is still on
- Avoid lifting the carpet up because it can cause reduction
- Don’t wait to call a professional, the longer you wait, the more damage will occur
Contact Liberty Restoration
Liberty Restoration works from offices in Salt Lake City and St. George, enabling us to offer our services throughout Utah with flood and other water damage emergencies. If your home has been damaged by a problem like leaky plumbing, flash flooding, damaged drainage or a cracked foundation, talk to Liberty Restoration in Bountiful today.
Bountiful Water Damage Before & After Restoration