Liberty Restoration can take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold Nobody wants to have any type of mold growth. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But even these homes can have mold issues. Mold growth can follow unexpected flooding in the home or even living in humid temperatures. If you believe you have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration.
Through our tested mold removal services, our technicians can fully remove any type of mold from your home. We can also perform remediation work to reduce the likelihood of future mold growth. Check out our lists below to learn how to prevent and fight mold in your home. Find professional mold removal service in Bountiful call Liberty Restoration.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before spending time near contaminated areas.
- If possible, prevent any and all water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to keep the spores from spreading.
- For contaminated carpeting, use a wet vac. Steam cleaning may also be helpful. Completely ventilate the affected area until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause millions of spores to spread in the air.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach doesn’t only release harmful dioxins, but also evaporates before killing source colonies and spores. There are far better and safer antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could facilitate the movement of millions of mold spores through the air.
Make your home healthier through calling Liberty Restoration for help with your Bountiful mold problems. After a complete inspection, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can depend on.