Call 1-888-334-6086 for fast mold removal response!
Mold can be described in a lot of ways, but one word you won’t hear is pleasant. Keeping things cleaned and maintained can improve your odds of a mold-free home. But that doesn’t mean that clean homes don’t have these problems. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. If you think you may have a problem with mold, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration now.
Our restoration experts can provide complete mold removal services to make sure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. On top of that, we will perform necessary steps to reduce the chances of future mold growth. Read the lists below to learn more about how to fight and prevent mold. Liberty Restoration is a source you can trust for affordable mold removal in Bountiful and surrounding areas.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Wait for a professional to complete a proper mold inspection before doing anything near contaminated areas.
- Prevent any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated area if possible.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any important documents that have been contaminated.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpets. Until it dries completely, make sure the area is fully ventilated. These procedures will not completely eliminate the mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Spores cannot be seen by the naked eye, and slight disturbances can spread millions of them.
- DO NOT APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before it can kill source colonies and spores. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse harmful spores into the air.
Receive help with your mold problems in Bountiful by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.