Call 1-888-334-6086 for mold removal assistance
Nobody wants to have mold growth. By keeping your home clean, you can increase your chances of preventing mold growth. But even a clean home can have a mold problem. Busted pipes, flooded basements, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. Liberty Restoration can offer professional mold removal services if you encounter a problem like this.
Our experienced restoration technicians can offer thorough mold removal services to ensure that mold is nowhere to be found in your house. We can also perform remediation work to reduce the chances that mold is able to grow in the future. To see how you can fight mold in your home, read the lists below. Liberty Restoration is a resource you can trust for professional and affordable mold removal in Bountiful.
The Do’s and Don’ts of Mold Remediation
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid all contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Prevent any and all water sources from collecting in the contaminated areas.
- Prevent spores from spreading by carefully handling any contaminated books or documents.
- Use a wet vac or steam cleaner on contaminated carpeting. Until it dries completely, keep the area fully ventilated. This will not completely eradicate mold, but will prevent it from spreading to other areas.
- Don’t touch or attempt to clean up mold growth. A disturbance like this could cause spores to quickly spread.
- Don’t apply bleach to mold. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause harmful spores to spread through the air.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your Bountiful mold problems. We will provide an expert assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as quickly as possible.