Sewer damage is probably the last problem you would like to come home to. Liberty Restoration serves the Salt Lake City, Ut area with help for this scenario, whether it’s a result of corroded pipes, toilet seepage or pipe blockage, we’re here to help. When your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t delay getting service. Reach out to Liberty Restoration right away to talk to a member of our staff to clean up the problem.
Sewer Line Issues
If you try to fix the backup without proper training, it could make the issue worse. A scenario involving sewage is always a delicate one, so it’s important to proceed precisely. Sewage of any kind carry bacteria and toxins that can cause disease.
The Liberty Restoration contractors have protective equipment that allows us to start removing the dirt and liquids in the problem area. We have to additionally air out the area before treating the pipe system. Armed with specialized tools, we can start reversing your sewage damage situation. The Liberty Restoration staff completes the aeration and extraction procedures rapidly to prevent build up of mold or odor. If your situation is particularly awful, we can conduct updates to stop mold growth.
Before the Professionals Arrive
Please do not attempt to handle any contamination without professional training. We suggest talking to a Liberty Restoration team member before acting. In order to protect you and your family’s wellbeing, you can prepare the scene for our specialists by:
- Keep kids and animals away from contaminated spots.
- Use waterproof rubber boots and gloves.
- Do not come in direct contact with affected possessions.
- Any affected fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a dry cleaner.
- Get rid of tainted items such as carpeting, upholstery and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can spread illness.
- Do not ingest or keep any food that comes in contact with sewage backup.
- Always wash your hands with hot water and soap after being in contaminated areas.