Sewer damage is likely the last thing you would like to walk in on. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration serves the Salt Lake City Utah region with sewer damage services. Don’t wait to get help with this problem if you run into it. Get the contractors from Liberty Restoration to assist you with the situation, no matter the scope.
Sewage Line Dilemmas
Trying to treat sewage leaks without the proper training can worsen the situation. That’s why it is important to take careful care to combat your damage problem to avoid it from getting worse. Sewage of all kinds carry microbes and toxins that may result in disease.
The Liberty Restoration contractors have sanitized gear so they can start eliminating the waste and debris around the affected zone. Often, sewer damage treatment can only begin as soon as the area is dry. Armed with specialized technology, we will start reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. The Liberty Restoration team completes the drying-out and removal procedures swiftly to avoid mold and odor growth. If your situation is especially severe, we will conduct updates to prevent mold growth.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
It can be tempting to try to handle any contamination without a professional. We suggest speaking with one of our specialists before responding. In order to protect your family’s health, you can prepare the scene for our staff by:
- Quarantine soiled areas to keep kids or pets from tampering.
- If you need to get items from the location, use water resistant gloves and rugged boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched items.
- You might be able to save some items by cleaning them in hot water or taking them to a dry cleaner.
- Dispose of dirty items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even just a little contamination in porous items can promote disease.
- Get rid of all contaminated food that touches sewage water.
- Don’t drink, eat or touch your face before thoroughly washing your hands.