Nobody would ever like discovering sewer backup at house. Whether it’s a seeping toilet, blocked or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration serves the Salt Lake City Ut area with sewer backup services. Don’t wait to get help with this problem if you encounter it. Get the contractors from Liberty Restoration to reverse the problem, whatever the scale.
Attempting to remove sewage backup without the right certifications can worsen the dilemma. A scenario that involves sewage is usually a tough one, so it’s vital to proceed precisely. Even little spills carry a cocktail of toxins that can cause health problems like Salmonella and Hepatitis A.
Our team has specialized technology so they can begin clearing out the dirt and liquids around the mess. We need to also dry the area before addressing the sewer system. Equipped with specialized technology, we will begin treating your sewage damage situation. We work quickly to remove buildup, odor and stop the leak at the source. If your situation is particularly awful, we will perform updates to prevent the spread of mold and other pathogens.
Before Liberty Restoration Arrives
The professionals with Liberty Restoration are highly trained in sewage damage. Not following these steps can put yourself in danger. While we suggest holding off until our professionals to appear at your home, follow these steps to prep the scene for the professionals:
- Section off contaminated areas to prevent kids or animals from interfering.
- If you have to grab items from the area, use water resistant gloves and rugged boots.
- Avoid direct contact with affected items.
- Any compromised fabrics should be cleaned in hot water or taken to a professional dry cleaner.
- Get rid of dirty items like upholstery, carpeting and mattresses. Even a little residue in porous items can promote disease.
- Do not consume or keep any food that touches sewage backup.
- Rinse your hands thoroughly with soap after coming into contact with contaminated areas, especially before drinking.