Finding sewer backup in your home is a terrible thing. Liberty Restoration serves the Salt Lake City, Ut area with help for this scenario, no matter if it’s from pipe blockage, toilet seepage or corroded pipes, Liberty Restoration is ready to reverse the damage. If your toilet or sewer line takes on damage, don’t delay getting service. Call Liberty Restoration now to speak with a professional and remove the damage.
Hazards of Sewage Leaks
Trying to treat sewage leaks without the right certifications can result in aggravating the issue. That’s why it is crucial to take careful precautions to reverse your sewage issue to avoid it from getting worse. Sewage of all sorts harbor bacteria and pathogens that can create disease.
We begin cleanup by removing liquid and solid waste. We need to also air out the problem spot before addressing the pipe infrastructure. Equipped with specialized tools, we can begin reversing any ruptures, leaks or cracks causing the problem. We work quickly to remove odors and anything that may create mold. If your sewer damage is especially awful, we can conduct follow up checks to stop mold growth.
Keeping Your Family Safe
The contractors at Liberty Restoration have years of training and experience with sewage damage. Not following these steps can put yourself in danger. While we recommend holding off until our specialists to appear on the scene, here are some precautions you can take:
- Keep children and animals away from affected areas.
- In the event you need to remove anything from the area, use water resistant gloves and tough boots.
- Do not come in direct contact with touched possessions.
- Clean fabrics in hot water or take them to a professional dry cleaner.
- Upholstery, carpeting or mattresses with even a small amount of contamination needs to be tossed.
- Discard all contaminated food that touches sewage backup.
- Always wash your hands with warm water and soap after being in touch with.