Do you have a mold problem? Has your home recently flooded and you’re worried that mold may begin to proliferate? Call Liberty Restoration for professional mold removal in St. George, Utah.
Mold can damage and even ruin your belongings. Everything from clothes to upholstery and carpet to drywall can be affected by mold and mildew. Mold spreads quickly. Mold can grow unseen. You may not notice until you have a serious problem. But mold isn’t just an annoyance or a destroyer of property. Mold can be hazardous to your health, causing sickness and in rare instances, death. Call Liberty Restoration of St. George to keep you and your family safe.
Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold
- Allergic symptoms of mold
- Strong, musty odors
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that could cause undetected mold growth
- Past flooding
- Excessive humidity
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Contact a professional mold removal and remediation professional to get an accurate assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional has completed a proper inspection.
- Prevent any water sources from leaking onto the contaminated area if possible.
- Touch or attempt to clean up large amounts of mold growth. Spores are invisible to the naked eye and slight disturbances in the air can spread millions of them.
- Do not place fans on mold thinking it will go away. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air affecting the air quality dramatically and negatively.
- DO NOT PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. There are far better and safer anti-microbial products available. Bleach releases dioxins and does not effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before evaporating.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/libertyr/public_html/wp-content/themes/langone/page.php on line 44