Let Liberty Restoration take care of your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is certainly disgusting to look at, but it’s also quite unhealthy. Regular cleaning and maintenance can go a long way to ensuring that your home is free of mold. But even the cleanest home can have a mold problem. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can lead to mold growth. If you believe you have a mold problem, call Liberty Restoration now.
Our restoration experts can offer thorough mold removal services to make sure that mold is completely eradicated from your house. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation work to prevent mold growth in the future. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to prevent mold in your home. Contact us now for affordable mold removal in the Salt Lake City area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional mold inspection has been completed.
- Keep any leaking water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to prevent the spores from spreading.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpeting. Completely ventilate the affected area until it has dried thoroughly. This should help keep mold from spreading.
- Don’t attempt to clean up mold growth. This could cause spores to quickly spread.
- Don’t put bleach on mold. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t kill source colonies and spores before it evaporates. There are safe and more effective antimicrobial products available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. Blowing air onto a mold infested air will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air by the millions.
Receive help with your Salt Lake City mold problems immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. We will provide a complete assessment and start your mold removal and remediation work as soon as we can.