Call Liberty Restoration for assistance with mold removal
Mold is an unhealthy house guest. You can improve your chances of preventing mold in your home through regular cleaning. But even these types of homes can have mold problems. Flooded basements, leaky pipes, and balmy temperatures can all lead to an ideal space for mold to grow, sometimes in places you can’t even see. We can offer professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Our mold removal services are tested to fully remove mold from the home. Additionally, we’ll provide remediation work to prevent mold growth in the future. Read the lists below for more information on how to fight mold. Liberty Restoration is a source where you can find professional, affordable mold removal in the Salt Lake City area.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Receive an expert assessment of your mold issues from a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional.
- Avoid contaminated areas until a professional has completed a proper mold inspection.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- If documents are contaminated and need to be salvaged, handle them very delicately to avoid spreading spores.
- Try steam cleaning or a wet vac on contaminated carpets. Fully ventilate the area until it has dried thoroughly. Completing these steps won’t kill all mold, but will help keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. This could cause millions of invisible and dangerous spores to quickly spread in the air.
- DON’T PUT BLEACH ON MOLD. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t effectively kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates. More effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t use fans on mold thinking it will go away. This may actually cause mold spores to spread.
Get help with your Salt Lake City mold problems by contacting Liberty Restoration. After an expert assessment, we will provide mold removal and remediation work that you can trust.