Call Liberty Restoration for mold removal assistance
Mold is an unpleasant and unhealthy house guest. By cleaning and maintaining your home, you can increase your odds of mold prevention. But even the cleanest home can have a mold issue. Flooded carpets, leaky pipes, and wet climates can all provide an ideal space for mold to grow. If you think you may have a mold problem, it’s time to call Liberty Restoration now.
Through our proven mold services, our technicians can completely eradicate mold from your home. On top of that, we will perform necessary remediation to work to prevent future mold growth. Check out our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn how to fight and prevent mold in your home. With Liberty Restoration, you will find affordable mold removal in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Stay clear of contaminated areas until a professional has done a mold inspection.
- Keep any water away from contaminated areas.
- Handle any important documents that have been contaminated carefully to prevent spores from spreading. Once they have dried completely, remove as much mold as you can with a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpets, try using steam cleaning or a wet vac. Completely ventilate the area until it is dry. These procedures will not completely eradicate mold, but will prevent it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach evaporates before it can kill viable spores and source colonies. Safer and more effective antimicrobial products are available.
- Don’t place fans on mold thinking it will go away. This could actually cause tiny spores to spread.
Let Liberty Restoration help take care of your Salt Lake City mold problems. Following an expert inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.