Let Liberty Restoration address your mold problems immediately! 1-888-334-6086
Mold is an unpleasant guest to have in your home. By keeping your home clean, you can improve your chances of preventing mold growth. But even these homes can have mold problems. Busted pipes, leaky roofs, and even hot climates can cause mold growth. We can provide professional mold removal services if you come across a problem like this.
Through our proven mold services, our technicians can fully remove mold from your property. Additionally, we’ll perform remediation efforts to prevent future mold growth. Check out the our list of Dos and Don’ts below to learn more about how to fight mold. Contact us ASAP for affordable mold removal in Salt Lake City and surrounding areas.
Mold Remediation Do’s and Don’ts
- Call a certified Utah mold removal and remediation professional to get an expert assessment of your mold issues.
- Avoid all contaminated areas until a professional has completed a mold inspection.
- Prevent any water from leaking onto the contaminated area.
- Handle any contaminated documents carefully to keep spores from spreading. Once they have dried completely, use a high-efficiency HEPA vacuum to remove as much mold as possible. Use fully sealed plastic bags to dispose of the vacuum contents.
- For contaminated carpeting, use steam cleaning or a wet vac. Make sure the area is fully ventilated until it is completely dry. Completing these steps won’t remove all mold, but will go a long way to keep it from spreading.
- Don’t touch any visible mold growth. Without your knowledge, millions of these invisible spores and be spread and breathed in.
- DON’T APPLY BLEACH TO MOLD. Bleach releases dioxins and won’t kill viable spores and source colonies before it evaporates. Alternative antimicrobial products are much safer and more effective available.
- Don’t place fans on mold. When you blow air onto a mold infested area it will disperse tiny harmful spores into the air by the millions.
Get help with your Salt Lake City mold problems immediately by contacting Liberty Restoration. Following a complete inspection, we will provide mold remediation and removal work that you can trust.